Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zen Palate


If you happen to live in NYC, or plan to travel through there, make it a point to visit Zen Palate, on 46th and 9th in the theater district. This vegetarian, and mostly vegan, restaurant will fill your stomach with the most delicious vegetarian food I have ever eaten. Even my boyfriend, the biggest meat-eater I know, loved the food. I suggest trying the Hong Kong-Style Stir-Fried Rice Fettuccini. That one is my favorite. I dream about this dish. It taunts me in my sleep with its soft wide noodles, delicious sauce, scrumptious vegetables, and vegan ham. Trust me. It will convert you. My family has been there a few times now and we have always loved the dishes. The only thing I would avoid ordering is the tofu cheesecake. Aside from that, all of the dishes, such as the Stir-Fried Wheat Noodles and the Steamed Brown/Red Rice, are delectable. If I had an unlimited appetite, I would order one of each.

Just a quick note: To eat at the restaurant make sure to walk all the way back to the dining room. The front of the restaurant is a separate space.
Hope you enjoy this place as much as we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment